Saturday, February 25, 2006
What a day... Last night I fell asleep at 6:45pm. I was physically and mentally drained. We put Matthew to bed and went to watch T.V with Scottie and Sydney. That's the last thing I remember. I woke at 9:30 thinking it was morning. I tried to go back to bed and luckily I was able to get back to sleep by 11. Then Sydney had a bad dream or what ever goes on with her EVERY night. So she ends up in bed between us.
I have just been so drained today. Scottie and Sydney loved being able to play outside today. They blew bubbles, swang and jumped on the trampoline. They even got a long for the most part. I did catch Sydney hitting Scotties foot with a plastic bat, then I looked out just in time to see Scottie push Sydney across the trampoline and right into the net. Yeah okay.. No tears No blood, I don't have the energy or patience today. Just get along. Then they were fine the rest of the day.
Only five more days until my Daddy comes to visit. I am so excited I cannot wait. The kids are beside themselves. Sydney woke this morning and asked if Grandpa was already in his car. She doesn't get the airplane concept yet. Scottie has their days planned and filled with walks to the park, playing games, reading books, video games, and drawing. Sydney just wants to sleep next to Grandpa, go for walks and read books.
Ben took his test on Wednesday to see if he can gain some rank and become a Tech Sgt. We will not hear anything until June or July. So the wait begins. I am sure he did well on the tests. I just wonder what the point cut off is. I hope and pray that he has made it.

Ben enjoyed going o Boise today to play BINGO with the Vets and the VA Hospital. He has become friends with a man named Wes up there at the VA Hospital, He seems to really enjoying spending time with him.
Ben got home and I went to the gym. I had taken steak out for dinner and burgers out for lunch tomorrow, I came home to burgers. I was a little disappointed but Hey dinner was cooked and I didn't do it!! It was good too!!
That's about all for us just another slow tiresome day...
 
posted by
at Saturday, February 25, 2006 |


0 Hanging with the Coopers