Saturday, March 04, 2006

Today we celebrated Sydney's 3rd Birthday! I cannot believe that she is 3 already! She had a great time, As you already know my dad is here; Him being here made her birthday complete. We invited 5 families over for lunch and cake and ice cream. Including my kids we had 14 kids here. We planned a pinata, but we woke this morning to snow! Thanks Idaho. I was going to make a game out of letting each kids one at a time get blindfolded and try to scoop the candy with a spoon into a bowl for 30 secs. My friend Valerie and Ben convinced me to hang the pinata in the center of the room and let the kids hit it with a bat. Talk about scary they were only a few feet away from my hutch that has glass panels in it. It all worked out, The pinata broke after the 4th kid hit it. Way to go Jasmine!!!
Scottie loved having all the kids over. All his friends were here. He was so cute. When Sydney opened the gift from him and Matthew, he asked Sydney if she remembered that she had pointed that Mermaid Barbie out a few weeks before. He said "See Sydney I remembered what you wanted. I remembered that you wanted that and I knew that me and Matthew just had to get it for you" It's so nice to see that they really do love each other. Sometimes with all the fighting they do I worry that they will grow up and have a close relationship like my brother and I do. I just have to keep reminding myself that Chuckie and I fought like cats and dogs too, but after all was said and done we were always there for each other and still are. I can honestly say that I love my brother and he is my best friend. NOW Chuckie get your butt out here to visit!!!
Matthew got to eat his first piece of candy today. He loved it. He also got to eat his first piece of cake. He mushed it in his fingers and had it every where. Well that's all for tonight. Church is at 8 in the morning! Good night!
 
posted by
at Saturday, March 04, 2006 |


2 Hanging with the Coopers


At 8:09 AM, Blogger Sandra

Veronica I LOVE the pics, they turned out so good. Gotta love Matthew and that cake, that was too funny.

We had a blast, thanks again for having us over. :)

 

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Roni what a fun time for Sydney I to cant believe that she is 3yrs old..It just seem like yesterday that I was up there when she was born ...Oh I bet Mattie just loves that cake ....Thank you for doing this blog and thanks to the person that got you started on it .....
I love you an miss you all so much
Love you ,
Mom XXXXOOOO