Thursday, March 16, 2006


Life around our house has been real slow. Thats good right?? I figured I would show some pictures that we took when dad was here. Sydney wouldn't look at the camera. And Miko found this fish toy, He carries it around with him everywhere.Today nothing got done. I hate days like this. I have great intentions, but nothing gets done. I feel like I am walking around in a sleep deprived daze all day. So I will be in bed here shortly.
The weather was beautiful today. Sydney played outside for a couple of hours. I figured between that and waking at 5:15 this morning she should be in bed early tonight. Who was I kidding. It is 9:06 and guess who is laying on my couch refusing to sleep until I let her in my bed. And here sits and equally stubborn mommy who says I can stay awake longer then you and I bet I sleep in my bed and you in yours. She will end up in my bed anyways. She has gotten smart. She doen't wake me when she gets in bed with me. She climbs in, covers up, snuggles up next to me and I find her in the morning!! I do love our snuggle. She is so peaceful, no screamming, yelling, screatching, just peace.
Speak of the devil and she is out which is my cue to get to bed.. Until tomorrow!!
 
posted by
at Thursday, March 16, 2006 |


0 Hanging with the Coopers