Monday, March 20, 2006
We had a nice relaxing weekend. I got caught up with all my house work, So hopefully it will be an easy week. Scottie started soccer today. Thankfully Ben took him for me. The weather got really cold and the wind picked up. I couldn't see taking Matthew out in the cold. Sydney was very upset with me! So I taught her how to play Candyland. She surpisingly knew more colors then I thought she knew. The only problem, She wouldn't let me move my game piece. She did it all, I basically sat and flipped cards. Oh Well at least she had fun.
Ben sent me this link yesterday. It tries to predict how old you will live to be. The cartoon is very cute. I should live to be 92!! Lets hope.. Check it out.
http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
It was funnt because based on Bens height and weight he should be a tall fat man. I guess they don't take muscle into account.
Have you seen the game show Deal or No Deal? I am addicted to this show. I really want to try to get Ben on. Ben its a LONG application and process to get on. Check it out:
http://www.nmfn.com/tnetwork/longevity_game_popup.html
I even have the kids and Ben watching it.
The funniest thing happened today. I was watching Sydney, Oliva and autumn (I watch 2 girls during the day) play in the computer room from the kitchen. I had left Matthews high chair thingie in the living room. I came into the living room to find Miko making himself at home with Matties chair.


I have no idea how he got in there, but he was sure enjoying Matthew left over lunch! So on this note I will close and say good night!! Till Tomorrow...
 
posted by
at Monday, March 20, 2006 |


1 Hanging with the Coopers


At 7:19 AM, Blogger Sandra

LOL Veronica, I love that picture of Miko.

I tried the age prediction thing and I should live to be 97 LOL Yeah, ok, we'll see. heheheh

Funny you mentioned Deal or No Deal cause we are all addicted to that show here at home. It's the one show that we all watch together. Glad to know you guys do too. :)