Wednesday, May 24, 2006
I have been feeling a little ancy lately with summer almost here and this being the last week of school for Scottie. I keep trying to think of easy activities that will keep Scottie and Sydney busy enough to not fight and enough o keep my sanity. If you can think of anything that would fit my needs please share.
Friday I went to the bowling alley to book Scotties birthday party. We have his party the weekend after school gets out that way he can still have a party. If we waited until July its really hard with everyone on vacation, kids visitation with their other parents, ETC ETC. Anyhow I get down there book the party for June 3-11:30. No problems. Come home fill out the invitations. They are ready to go. I tell Scottie do not bring these to school yet, its too early. Well he took then anyway. I get a call yesterday from the bowling alley. They forgot that they are going to summer hours the first week of June and will not be open until 2.. YIKES!!!! So hopefully the parents will open the letter that I have going to Scotties school with the time change. Its so fustrating. I hope we have smooth sailing from here on out with this birthday thing.
My once easy baby is becoming more and more difficult. He thinks that the appropiate time to wake and throw a huge fit is 4 am. He is wanting to get in there and play with his sister and brother, but doesn't know how to. So he climbs on them and hits them. Which makes the other two freak out and yell. Then because they are yelling or have gone to another room to play without him he screams even louder then the other 2. Lord please give me the strength and sanity to make it through this summer!

Have a great day
 
posted by
at Wednesday, May 24, 2006 |


2 Hanging with the Coopers


At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Roni,
let's just run away together and leave the kinds with Ben And Gabe

Love,
Val

 

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Kis wouldnt you like to spend the summer with Busia and Grandpa ....
Send them over baby....
Love you
Momma