Saturday, June 03, 2006

My friend Sandy is so talented in working web page templates. I love this new background that she made for me. I couldn't have asked for anything different. I just love it. Thanks Sandy, I owe you one.
Today we had Scottie's Birthday party, Yes 3 weeks early. It's so hard to actually throw him a party with his birthday being July 1. Most people are gone for the 4th of July. School is out and there were some kids from his class that he wanted to invite. He and his friends had a great time. We went to the bowling alley. Each kids played 2 games and ate. We then moved on to the presents and cake. Scottie chose Over The Hedge for his theme. At first I tried to talk him out of it thinking it was to young for him. He insisted and it ended up working out really nice. The kids all loved the animal masks that we got instead of party hats. All the kids had a great time. Hope all is well on your end, I am cutting this short as I just looked at the clock. Good night all. Sweet dreams










 
posted by
at Saturday, June 03, 2006 |


1 Hanging with the Coopers


At 7:53 AM, Blogger Sandra

You're so welcome Veronica, I'm just glad I was able to help you with the template.

LOVE the pics, especially little Mattie, he's so cute :)