Monday, June 05, 2006
On base there is a recycle center. Generally people will dump stuff off there that they do not want anymore. Sometimes there is junk and trash other times you find really good stuff. I just discovered the recycle center a few weeks ago. Today according to my kids I found a jack pot. A XXX-L bean bag chair. This thing is at least 5 foot wide. Both kids were able to lay on it and watch TV. After I took these pictures the kids told me that I had to put this on the web page for everyone to see. Happy kids=happy momma. I love to see there happy little faces. Looking at them
smile or hearing them laugh and giggle makes me forget the fighting and screatching that drives me up the wall. I hope my kids will be as close as my brother and I are.
This month is going to be a busy month for us. In a good way. On Thursday Mark will be coming for a visit. Ben is graduating on Friday. He is so excited, thrilled and honored that his dad will be at his graduation ceremony. The kids cannot wait. Every day Sydney tells me that she has her room all ready for Grandpa. I am excited too. I love chatting with Mark. We always have great conversations. Then on the 29th my mom will come for a visit. Scottie wanted her here for his 7th birthday, so here she comes. We will get my mom all to ourselves until the 10th of July. I am very excited to spend the 4th with her. I am already planning meals that mom can show me how to make that I love. (hint hint mom.... Can you make me a dinner or 2) I just miss my moms cooking.
We do not have much planned for tomorrow. Tomorrow night Scottie has T-Ball practice. He loves it. He's very good at it too. Here is to a relaxing night and day tomorrow.


 
posted by
at Monday, June 05, 2006 |


1 Hanging with the Coopers


At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Wow! I have got to find a beanbag chair like that for my kids! I found you from Sandra's site!