Friday, June 23, 2006
Today truely felt like summer. This morning my friend Sandy and I took our kids tothe park and let them run and play. We came home ate lunch, got the pool ready and baclk out we went. We started off inthe front yard. Sandy brought over a water hose type toy the shot water everywhere. The kids loved it. We then ventured to the back yard where we thought the pool water might be a little cold. Not for our kids. They had the time of their life. Everyone should sleep really good tonight. Sandy showed me how to make a video out of the pictures we took. If you click on the link below you can see it. If you want to see more of our day Sandy has the video pictures on here blog. Chek it out! http://familycorner.blogspot.com/ Sorry Sandy I cannot figure out how to type your name and have it linked to your site. Something else I need you to show me.

Hope you enjoy. I know the song is a "little"old, but this song always reminds me of my summer fun days.
 
posted by
at Friday, June 23, 2006 |


0 Hanging with the Coopers